Monday, January 7, 2008

Is Rocket a Liar or Confused?


The Boston Baseball Heads View



The "greatest pitcher in MLB history" appeared on 60 Minutes last night for a 12 minute diatribe of BS with the AGING Mike Wallace. Wallace pandered to Clemens anger all during the interview. The Rocket twitched, gulped -- espoused sincere utter outrage and anger while he defended himself. I for one did not buy it. I have watched many Clemens Interviews over the years. This one was an outrage to the true baseball talent and accomplishments that this man has accrued over a 24 year career with 4 teams. He is lying! He IS angry at a guy who he helped make a millionaire. BUT - there is no defending what Roger did. He did steroids. I was not there when he was plugged in the ass with the drug. BUT - I know in my heart of hearts that Roger Clemens is a cheater. The Rockets Circus of Interviews and media Exposure continues in Houston today. he will appear in another orchestrated news Conference in his home town.



I have said it once - I will say it again -- I am sad and angry at this Man. A man who I appreciated - no matter what uniform he wore. he was always a talent and a demonic force on the hill. When Roger had the pill - he was God-like! Now he has diminished everything in a heap of dung. Damn - what price fame?


Roger Needs to Take Another Look in the Mirror


"My body never changed. If he's putting that stuff up in my body, if what he's saying which is totally false, if he's doing that to me, I should have a third ear coming out of my forehead. I should be pulling tractors with my teeth." -- 1.6.08, Roger Clemens on 60 Minutes


Deep Pocket Rocket Has Short Arms: The Frugal Multimillionaire Won't Spend a Few Bucks to Clear His Name


"And then everybody's talking about sue, sue sue. Should I sue? Well, let me exhaust. Let me, let me just spend. How about, let's keep spending. But I'm gonna explore what I can do and then I want to see if it's gonna be worth it, worth all the headache." -- Clemens
Don't Hold Your Breath on the Lie Detector Test, Either


  • Wallace: How about a lie detector test?

  • Clemens: Some say they're good. Some say they're not. Do whatever. I mean—Wallace: So as far as you're concerned you would conceivably?

  • Clemens: Yeah. I don't know if they're good or bad.

  • Wallace: Were you to pass a lie detector test, would that help prove that you're telling the truth and help restore?

  • Clemens: Would it?

  • Wallace:I don't know.

  • Clemens: I don't either. -- 1.6.08, 60 Minutes
    And Old Mike Wallace Forgot to Read Roger Page 211 from Canseco's BookRead the Complete Transcript of Clemens on '60 Minutes'And Learn Why He Might Go to Washington to Talk More About ... Vioxx:

No comments: