Monday, October 20, 2008

Red Sox Head Home Empty Handed But with a HUGE HEART!




The Boston Red Sox lost the ALCS last night, but showed a great deal of class in defeat. Here are Post game comments by the Sox and their manager.






(click on the above link for the interviews)




Taken from The Blog Posted by our Friend "Regular" Rob Crawford


VP of Red Sox Nation








October 20, 2008 · 4 Comments



I have two minutes to write before getting my kids ready for school, and myself ready for work. Here’s what I have to say today.



I will run into and hear from scores of people who will either say out loud, or with their eyes and body language, ”I was right to doubt them — they couldn’t pull it off after all,” or, “Turns out you were wrong to believe the Sox would come all the way back, eh? “ My response to them is the same today as it would have been if the Sox had won game 7:



“Believing isn’t about being right or wrong, it’s a way of life. And life’s a heck of a lot more fun when you expect the unreal.”


No comments: