Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Massachusetts Governor of Red Sox Nation




MASSACHUSETTS

JARED CARRABIS
Saugus, MA

Age: 19 Occupation: Student


I'm a diehard Red Sox fan and have had a share of season tickets at our beloved Fenway Park since 1997. I love to write and I love the Red Sox so naturally I want to become a sports writer for the Boston Red Sox.
Back in January of 2006 I created SoxSpace (www.myspace.com/soxnation13).
Since its creation, it has been the home for all of my Sox writing and since has become the largest community of Red Sox fans on all of MySpace.com. Along with my blogs, I have used SoxSpace to help raise money for the Jimmy Fund and the Lester Project. I have been in contact with tens of thousands of Red Sox fans since starting SoxSpace and because of this, I finished third in the first election for President of Red Sox Nation.
I could not thank all my supporters enough, once again proving that Boston is home to the best fans in all of sports.
Congrats young man and good luck representing US - THE REAL BASEBALL HEADS - who support Red Sox Nation!

No comments: