Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks for Your Support!

A Dream Come True!
YES - That is the Boston Baseball Head with BOTH World Series Trophies!
The Vice President of Red Sox Nation broke the news last week. 19 year old Jared Carrabis was elected Massachusetts Governor of Red Sox Nation. Jared ran 3rd to Jerry Remy & Rob Crawford in the Presidential Race last year. He says that - he has worn a Red Sox jersey every day for 4 years. I hope it is a different one.
Jared was installed in a ceremony before Tuesday night's Sox Game at Fenway Park. All the best to this young man as he serves his neighbors on the Red Sox nation Board.
I gather from Rob Crawford that many friends and family took the time to vote for me. In fact, i was in the top 10 of 350 folks who registered to run for Governor of Massachusetts Sox nation. many thanks to all who voted. it was great fun and I look forward to continuing my mission in baseball.

No comments: